Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Skin Is Sagging, Will I Remember?

Had many moments the past two weeks to clear or find some sense in the head.

No.

Nothing.  Plus.

My skin is sagging.

Sagging and slightly weak and nothing more than an age laughing creep.

And what do I do?  Yes, I drink a bottle of wine and sign relief that the earth is not shitted down to the ground just yet.  No, not yet.  All else fails and the power games at play.

The fairies need to keen and the plants and soil needs to shake: for the earth is taking a mess up for the humans make.   The upcoming months, like all communities find is reading the paths that the elders marked and did not line.

We are our history yet we make new marked paths of the things we will do and the things we will not pass.  OH To-Do Goodness, Kindness Open and What? How? More.... are the defuses we know yet ignore to do EGO galore?

I'd like my skin to not feel as vulnerable and what I can do is rub special oils on sacrum points, take deep breaths and live the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment