Friday, February 20, 2015

Cloud cloudy, Beaver Make It Hearty

I See, Feel , What Ah Yes Am Changes

The Earth is ever changing.

I am Pacific Northwest Gal looking at a weather in February that is Northern Cali temp pal.  Of course Global Warming is the sister path and we of the learned observing act to make a Pact.

What then?  Hey?!  Make a plan for all our sake or make a voice that is annoyingly priviledged no site last.  Recycle, Yes.

Water: What water make who you what who?

We all be better off if no give-off for who.  Make a Beaver Pond solid and sure, is that not what our mammal ancestors lore?

but

no

we give off

a lot

what do we do?

Farms.  Beaver Ponds.

you Bearded, Yoga Matted dorks who say "I am a lot" "I give a lot" You are Dorks.  Accept it.  You are POSERS

Accept that.

What Else do you want to do with that?

What MORE do you want to do with that?  I say this in my own honesty of what else can I do, for the sake of nothing given massive make us look like a few.

We have a stand in our GENERATION hand to do something PROFOUND in the massive need of hand.  What do you want to do?

What do you want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment