Friday, February 20, 2015

My Hips Are Rounder At The Tops


My hips were little.  They had a sway yet I never listened, never paid the day.
And all the whistle and all the call was for something I was not sure of at all.

I was me.  Hips.  What, yes some yummy hips that my Mama and Grammies all said were there and for us flair and yet I said ah no to my hips.

My babies were born and the hips grew, how?  I’ll never know the clue.  Yet here I stand, hand each handstand upon the massive new that is my middle hue. 

I am hips, roll above and a little more and yes, ah oh ah, yes that nice nestle deep down that never saw light anyway. 

I am New.

Me New.

Not sure what that means New but like my Hips, I’m dipping for Hip-Tips to be a little New in my inner-freshness allure to find guide-humble long in the thin fabric of life tip-dip song finding rhythm in a hip-walk never gone.

Be free Woman to be You.

Curve, straight ALWAYS angulated or maybe you make a ruckus to preach the pause.  You are you and I am I and we are humans by and by.

Make the Hips shake, make your heartbreak sink and you will be song. 


Just keep those Glorious Hips Shak’n.

No comments:

Post a Comment